The internet is a playground . . .

I think there are some more words that go after the elipses . . . like it's a quote or something, but I'm surprisingly too lazy to even google it.  But I remember hearing or reading the full quote from whoever at some point and thinking, "well, no shit, sherlock" even though I agree with the line. The internet is a playground. And I love to play - not so much in the interaction sense of team sports (e.g., editing wikipedia, write on message boards, or blog (oops, wait . . . )) - but more like the swinging by myself or looking for shiny rocks (totally did all those things when I was a kid).  But here's me, on the playground, just chillin'.  Looking at shit.  Laughing at shit.  Getting entertained.  So, thanks Interwebs.  Thanks.

UPDATE: It was David Thorne.  Mea Culpa.  It's the title of his 'effing book.  I'm such an ass for forgetting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here: