thanks - SU card

I really love how this card turned out.  All materials used are Stampin Up unless otherwise indicated. 

Base is Primrose Petals, the green/white is some cool DSP with a brayered-applied Old Olive ink. The three-step stamp is from the Lotus Blossom Stamp Set.  This is an amazing photo polymer set offered during the 2015 Sale-a-Bration!  I got this effect by using two colors - Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple.  I got the three color look by doing the Raspberry Ripple first, Primrose Petals second, and stamping off Primrose for a lighter final layer. The stem is Old Olive. I then used the Decorative Label punch and some twine from an American Crafts set.  The "thanks" stamp in Basic Black from some average acrylic stamp set I grabbed on sale at Michaels.  On the envelope, the "shine" is from that same average set - maybe Hampton?  I can't remember.  It, along with the long stemmed nondescript flower, are in Primrose.  The two stamp punches are Fiskars - the green paper is Gumball Green [which was stupid I should have used Old Olive!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here: