Orange Birthday Fun

Elements, elements.  So many elements!  I had great fun with this one and really don't want to forget all the neat pieces that came together.  The base is an orange stock (Recollections) cut out in A2 and top folded.  There is a repeating stamp in black along the side.  The polka-dot paper is from a pad of paper I found at Michael's - cut in the shape of a balloon with the Silhouette.  The white cardstock is embossed.  The stamp and offset are awesome - this was one of my first successes with the Pixscan on the Silhouette.  I stamped the image on a thick stock and placed it on the Pixscan.  I created the cut area in the software and cut out the stamp.  Then created an offset in the gold/yellow in a self-adhesive stock (which is a kind of linen-y looking paper from DCWV).  And then some washi - that, in hindsight, should have been in dark blue.  Ya can't win 'em all I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here: